Domestic Shipping Charges
We offer free shipping for orders above Rs 1000 within India. For orders less than Rs 1000, we charge a nominal shipping fee of Rs 150. Discount codes, if any available with you, are not applicable to shipping charges.
An order takes 3-5 business days to dispatch after it has been placed. It takes 2-3 business days for a domestic order to get delivered after it has been dispatched. We use a combination of delivery services including Pidge (for NCR), Delhivery and other services basis response time and service quality for various pincodes.
We are seeing delays in pickups and drop-offs in some pincodes due to the Covid crisis and doing our best to identify the best service to deliver safely to you. Where there are such delays beyond our control (containment zones, local rules prohibiting delivery for certain periods, etc.), we will reach out to you over email or WhatsApp with the order status.
International Shipping Charges
We ship internationally and all orders above an order value of INR 20000 (~USD 270) are eligible for free shipping. For all other orders, the charges vary according to the shipping address and the specific charge shows up once you have entered your full shipping address during checkout.
The approximate shipping charge for an order with less than 3 pieces will be the equivalent of USD 20. For equivalent orders within South Asia, the shipping charge is 1000 Indian Rupees.
All our clothes are made in-house, in limited numbers and with utmost care. While we have tried to provide additional information for individual products along with care instructions in the product page, we are also glad to help with questions on fit, sizing and other aspects of this style before shipping the order. In case you wish to discuss your order, please contact us at email@example.com or +91 9654049631.
- What qualifies for an exchange? If you have ordered a clothing item that it is not the right fit for you, we offer a one-time exchange for another item or a voucher of the same value with a 15-day redeem period.
- What does not qualify for an exchange? If you ordered a 'medium size clothing and also requested that the length of the arm be altered, and would like to exchange the order post alteration, it would not qualify for an exchange.
We also offer customisation services on our existing product catalog. Basis the work, there will be an additional charge involved. Here are some sample custom orders.
- A customer wants a specific embroidered pattern on one of the pieces of clothing already available in our online catalog.
- A customer wants a sleeve on a sleeveless top, made to custom measurements.
- A customer would like a gift order custom made basis reference photos and sizes of Lila designs.
- A customer would like a clothing in a different material,= available with us.